Assistant Project Manager / Junior Project Manager job in Crawley Date posted: 12/01/2019 Independent Jobs West Sussex Crawley
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Assistant Project Manager required. Our client is a leading renewable energy installation contractor, specialising in heat pumps, solar PV, and biomass systems who are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their project team based in Surrey.
The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the project managers in the successful delivery of commercial and large domestic renewable energy installation projects. The Project Manager will start by working on Solar PV installation projects, and develop onto working on large domestic and commercial heat pump installation projects once proven.
The Junior Project manager will ideally be based local to Crawley. Previous experience within a similar junior / assistant project manager role would be extremely advantageous but not essential. Strong knowledge of renewable energy technologies including Solar PV or Heat Pumps would be beneficial but full product training is available.
Assistant Project Manager Position Overview
* Day-to-day client relations
* Assisting with planning projects i.e. Site surveys, costings, RAMS, planning, sub-contract orders, variations etc.
* Ensuring that engineers' packs are prepared in good time and are issued to the engineers
* Ensuring that project folders are kept up to date and are issued
* Contributing to managing the project work flow gaining critical information from all stakeholders (suppliers, stores, designers, consultants, sub-contractors or clients) to maintain the critical time path for all Projects
* Tracking and reporting progress as needed.
Assistant Project Manager Position Requirements
* Previous experience in a junior / assistant project manager role would be preferable
* Basic Mechanical or Electrical knowledge or understanding would be an advantage
* Professional attitude and pro-active approach to work
* Great organisational aptitude and planning skills
* Excellent Account Management skills
* Proficient in Microsoft software and packages, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
* Based locally to Crawley
* Full UK Driving Licence
Assistant Project Manager Position Remuneration
* Salary 25,000 to 35,000 depending on experience
* Use of Company Pool vehicle
* Laptop and Mobile Phone
* 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|