Assistant Project Manager / Project Analyst job in Rosyth Date posted: 09/01/2019 CV Library Fife Rosyth
|Category:||Government and Defence|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Assistant Project Manager/Project Analyst – Rosyth – 6 Months – 28.49/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible to deliver the following when supporting the Project/Programme Manager with aspects of delivering a large project/programme (such as managing a particular work package) or when managing a small project:
* Integrate all functions to identify, manage and support the resolution of project specific issues
* Manage assigned cost accounts to ensure completion to planned targets for budget, schedule and quality.
* Support the management and review of the project Estimate at Completion (EAC)
* Support and co-ordinate the quarterly look ahead (QLA) process and stakeholder input
* In the absence of the PM, delegated authority to lead in setting and agreeing direction with senior management of other functions on behalf of the project
* Comprehensive Project Management (PM) experience
* Broad knowledge and experience of PM governance and assurance processes
* Experience of influencing internal and external stakeholders
Due to time constraints, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 3 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|