BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst job in Kirkby-in-Ashfield Date posted: 20/12/2018 CV Library 2 Nottinghamshire Kirkby-in-Ashfield
|Employer:||CV Library 2|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Business Intelligence Analyst
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Flexitime + More Benefits
Our client is a market leading supplier of educational resources to schools and educational institutions across the UK. A part of a larger group of organisations that operate globally, this an excellent opportunity for a skilled BI Analyst to join their team in their Midlands HQ.
As a member of the business intelligence team, you will play an important role in providing the information, insights, and processes needed to drive the company forward.
Key Skills / Requirements
– BI Analysis and Reporting Experience
– Data Visualisation and Dashboard Building Experience
– Ability to write complex SQL queries
– Experience in the use of Tableau
Desirable Skills / Requirements
– Experience in Cognos, PowerBI, QlikView, Alteryx, SSRS
– Deliver in-depth analysis for complex business and technology projects
– Delivering report and analysis requirements for all business areas
– Delivering data management requirements for a range of projects
– Collaborate with stakeholders and colleagues
– Identify requirements, detect problems and help deliver improvements
– Responsible for analysis, reports and data management across the business
Extensive Benefits include; 25 Days Holiday (with an option to buy 5 more days), Flexitime Hours, Early Finish Fridays, Bonus Scheme, Private Medical Healthcare, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and more!
This position may suit individuals with the following job titles; Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Analytics Analyst, B.I Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Consultant, BI Consultant, Business Intelligence Specialist, BI Specialist
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified.
*Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate 1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906)
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|