Business Analyst job in Cardiff Date posted: 17/11/2018 CV Library Glamorgan Cardiff
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Business Analyst – Contract Management
We are looking for a Business Analyst to analyse and improve an existing Contract Management framework for a leading environmental organisation in Cardiff.
This is a fast paced and varied job for someone with a desire to improve processes and manage a wide set of stakeholders through tight deadlines and governance procedures.
Business Analyst – Responsibilities;
In this role you will carry out initial analysis of an existing Contract Management framework, focusing on planning and delivery. This will include;
– Discovery of how Contracts Management is conducted "as is" including the governance procedures
– Set out the new procedures and mechanisms for carrying out contract management
– Identify IT solution(s) to support the new framework
In return, you'll benefit from being part of an organisation that is genuinely committed to its people.
Business Analyst – Experience and Qualifications;
– The ability to extract and simplify business requirements into straightforward business and project documents
– Previous experience of Contract Management framework improvement
– Experience identifying solutions to business issues and opportunities
– Previous experience in working in Public Sector or delivering regulatory change
– End to end project lifecycle delivery
– Experience of solution procurement and associated processes
– Ability to liaise between business and technical stakeholders
– Experience of working on projects with mixed delivery methods (i.e. Waterfall & Agile)
– Driven to work autonomously when required
– Ability to manage multiple workstreams of requirements and stakeholders
– Proven track record of delivering complex change
This is an initial 3 month contract with a likely extension, based in Cardiff.
If this looks like your next career opportunity then please use the apply button above to send over your CV, or contact Clare O'Brien at Pertemps Managed Solutions on (Apply online only) for further information
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|