Business Analyst job in Westminster Abbey Date posted: 15/01/2019 CV Library London Westminster Abbey
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Business Analyst
Contract – 6 months 504pd
Location: London or Leeds
Analyse business change initiatives. Work with business change owners to gather, develop and document process maps and requirements. Producing "as is" and "to be" business process maps. Work with business change owners and suppliers (where required) to ensure that requirements are clearly understood, and necessary information is available. Issue resolution between internal and external stakeholders.
The requirement is for a business analyst that has a rich experience in mapping and documenting service management, HR and payroll business processes, including those that also cross into Finance. The candidate should have the experience, skills and credibility to be able to challenge how current business processes are undertaken and be able to work with stakeholders to gain support and buy-in to the introduction of new and more efficient ways of working.
The candidate should also have in-depth experience of HR processes from working on other HR Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and ideally have working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365. The role will involve working with other business analysts within the programme to ensure consistency in the way processes are assessed in terms of potential efficiency benefits, prioritised and documented.
* Experience of taking a lead Business Analyst role within a large change project or programme.
* In-depth experience and knowledge of HR and payroll business processes with an understanding of those in HR, payroll, service management ensuring cross solution operation is fit for purpose.
* Experience of working on the delivery and implementation of service management / HR / payroll ERP systems.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills – written and oral at all levels and within groups of people, particularly with senior colleagues.
* Able to prioritise a varied workload and work under pressure to deadlines.
* Problem-solving mind set, demonstrable experience of challenge the status quo, with a supportive and engaging approach.
* Experience in a recognised business process mapping and re-engineering method. Including defining key metrics to determine the overall benefit of a redesigned process.
* Ability to work on own initiative and to work effectively as part of a large programme team. Including experience of working effectively with a programme PMO.
* Experience having a senior operational role within a HR team and a central programme oversight of all BA activity role to provide assurance of convergence.
* Working knowledge of the HR element of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite, including excellent Visio skills.
* Problem solving skills
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|