Business Change Analyst job in York Date posted: 06/01/2019 CV Library North Yorkshire York
|Category:||Government and Defence|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Business Change Analyst
CV deadline 09/01/19 (Email Removed) 1500
We are looking for an experienced Business Change Analyst ideally with knowledge of the Public sector/Defra/APHA.
The APHA EU Exit Programme is responsible for preparing the Agency for the changes that will be required as a consequence of the UK leaving the EU. The Programme is comprised of a number of projects addressing different areas of APHA business and aligns with the projects within Defra that impact upon the Agency.
Working as part of the EU Exit Programme take on work stream responsibility for reviewing, defining and developing changes, linking into delivery. This will include documenting business requirements – user stories, possibly across multiple work areas, taking them through to delivery.
Location could be either York, Bristol or Worcester and there will be some requirement to travel to Defra/APHA locations across GB.
Key areas of responsibility;
– Documenting "As is" processes
– Requirements gathering
– Creation of "To be" processes
– Definition of Business rules, User Stories and Data requirements
– Options analysis
– APHA Programme Manager
– APHA Business Readiness Manager
– APHA Project Leads
– APHA Subject Matter Experts
– Defra Project Managers & teams
You will have experience of:
– Change and business analysis (methods/techniques) & projects
– Typical change analyst work
– Stakeholder engagement and management
– Process mapping experience
– Creating user stories
– Public sector experience is beneficial
– Experience of running successful workshops
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Business Change Analyst to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information. Thank you
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|