Communication Analyst (Finance) job in Berkshire Date posted: 15/11/2018 WA Consultants Berkshire
|Map:||(Show on map)|
|Salary and Benefits:||£350 – £380 per day|
| Communication Analyst (Finance) – Berkshire
350 – 380 per day
Communication Analyst (Finance)
My Berkshire based client is looking for a Communication Analyst to join their team in a 6 month contract position to support the Head of Change Communication with business as usual and change communications within the Finance Function.
As Communication Analyst (Finance) you responsibilities will include:
* Ownership of the Finance Functions intranet pages – including their development, editing and day-to-day management
* Creating communication content – PowerPoint slides, word templates, video content etc
* Event logistics and management
* Capturing communications requirements and plans from across all of the workstreams
* Ensure the central communication plan remains up-to-date as plans evolve
* Writing & submitting weekly status updates for the Divestment Management Office
* Representing the communication workstream at meetings, including presenting the workstream's progress
* Identifying and managing communication interdependencies across workstreams
* Ensuring the workstreams adhere to the communication Governance process to ensure all relevant sign-offs are acquired and that communications are legally compliant.
Skills and Experience required:
* Experience working on communications for an acquisition or divesture is ESSENTIAL
* Excellent programme management and planning skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of working in a change and communication role
* Experience of working in a global, multi-cultural environment
* A good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
* Attention to detail
* An interest in IT
* Experience of Customer and Partner communication in a software business would be highly beneficial
If this 6 month Communication Analyst (Finance) contract position is of interest please apply with the latest copy of your CV and contact details to discuss further.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|