Data Analyst / BI Analyst job in London Date posted: 19/12/2018 CV Library London London
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Job Role: Data Analyst / BI Analyst
Pay Rate: 370 per day
Location: London / Slough
Start Date: Jan 2019
Due to current growth we are on the lookout for a Radio Evolution and Analytics Engineer to join our team covering both our Central London and Slough locations. You'll be key in providing expert support and enhancements for development and evaluation of data products that leverage network data and customers data sets to drive networks operational strategy. You'll also be involved in the design, build and use toolsets for understanding how our business operates and performs. Conduct experiments and algorithms/models to test ideas leading to an improvement of the network operations. Help to build Customer Insight and Customer Centric capability.
* Big Data Analytics, data extraction and manipulation from Hadoop, using Hive, Hue and Spark.
* Integration of the data with visualization platforms such Tableau or similar.
* Develop computer based models – to evaluate the impact of projected changes with respect to mobile network metrics, coverage and site level capacity and overall customer experience.
* Be a leader in the development of the models used and the associated data sets
* Use and understand mobile network and customer data to help determine deployment strategies and plans
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Proficiency in R, Python, SQL and other database/analytics tools with the ability to manipulate, extract, analyse and report data from large data sets
* Expert knowledge of modern programming languages as well as mathematical analysis tools (R and Python)
* Exceptional analytical skills with a strong background in predictive modelling, data-mining or quantitative analysis
* To provide advice/guidance on statistical matters
* Have experience of innovative data analysis, using machine learning and predictive analytics.
* Able to work autonomously and innovate to deliver to tight timescales.
* Good decision making and tasks prioritisation
Be prepared to demonstrate:
* Track record of software development and data analytics
* Good knowledge of telecommunications networks especially mobile communications
* Knowledge of modern programming techniques, (e.g. probabilistic or genetic programming)
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|