Digital Solutions Architect job in W1F Date posted: 10/01/2019 CV Library 2 London W1F
|Employer:||CV Library 2|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Digital Solutions Architect: to work for a fantastic global client who a leader in the sports industry.
As we are changing the way we engage with our customers we need a Digital Solutions Architect who has experience in delivering modern, distributed architecture and will be an advocate of Microservices, SAAS and a DevOps approach. Ideally have come from a developing background so you have a good knowledge of containerization and building infrastructure for code.
As Digital Solutions Architect you will lead the up-front design of the platform and APIs, to define common patterns and reusable components that can deliver core digital capability.
* You have experience of system and software design in either a developer or architect role
* You are familiar with cloud computing including AWS and Google Cloud Platform
* Familiar with agile workflows and TDD/ BDD development practices
* You have designed APIs
* You have experience of an API management tool: Swagger, Mashery or Apigee
* You can write automated integration tests and create mock interfaces/stubs
* You have delivered infrastructure through code, including practical experience of virtualization, containerization and automated deployments using Ansible or Puppet etc.
* You have defined KPIs and implemented monitoring services around them
* You have worked with data streams and have scaled data and enterprise services to a large consumer audience
* Software and system architecture, design patterns and principles
* Full stack development experience, including web technologies from HTML/CSS/JS to Java, Perl, Ruby, Go etc.
* REST API design and implementation
* Collaboration tools (eg. Jira, Confluence, Git, Slack)
* Security around digital products and platform infrastructure
* Able to evaluate build vs buy
This Digital Solutions Architect vacancy will be delivering the solutions/ road map for the digital side of the business and infrastructure for a great global brand! Highly visible this role will play a crucial part in the next stage in the evolution of this brand.
As well as an excellent base salary our client offers bonus, pension, healthcare, event tickets, an employee advantage scheme and other benefits
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|