Electrical Project Manager job in Leicester Date posted: 28/12/2018 Independent Jobs Leicestershire Leicester
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Electrical Project Manager required
Based near Leicester
Basic approx 35-42k+car+bens
Start a new division!
* Responsible for a new electrical division for an established Mechanical/HVAC company.
* Working alongside the mechanical team, running the electrical packages on commercial projects.
* Overseeing surveys, design, CAD, quotations, procurement, site management to handover.
* Creating a working team via sub-contractors and recruitment of in-house labour.
* Full client responsibility, with meetings on site as required.
* Experience of running electrical building services contracts – with strong working knowledge of the likes of commercial lighting, cabling, security systems.
* Comfortable on AutoCAD to produce your own designs.
* Applications invited from Project Engineers, Project Managers, Contracts Managers & Contract Engineers or Design Engineers with some contracting experience.
* Interested to run & develop your own division.
* Full driving licence required.
Basic salary up to approx 42k, depending on background and track record.
Car/allowance, pension, healthcare, laptop, phone etc.
A bonus linked to company/divisional profit may be discussed.
Office based in the Leicester area.
Applications invited from those within an hours commute.
Please note there will also be regular travel to sites as required.
Suitable locations include: Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Burton, Tamworth
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|