Finance Analyst job in Bristol Date posted: 17/11/2018 CV Library Bristol
Banking and Finance
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Finance Analyst
6 Months Contract
* Develop a strong and effective team delivering key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis
* Actively contribute to the development of the team capabilities, through coaching, development, and learning experiences either for Direct Reports or via sharing knowledge and support of the wider team
* Proactively get to know the business area supported, enabling a credible platform to provide high quality insight and challenge.
* Ensure excellent stakeholder engagement and expectation management across all deliverables
* Support activities through design and delivery of changes to forecasting/reporting methodologies, in order to drive greater understanding, efficiency and standardisation
* Co-ordinate the production of standard deliverables to the agreed format, timeline and quality. These will be supported by clear and focused messaging that supports the business area objectives.
* Deliver an accurate, efficient and transparent forecast which meets finance and business stakeholder requirements
* Review, challenge and develop a detailed understanding of the key inputs into the forecast process
* Produce insightful reporting and supporting analysis to ensure the business understands variances to plan and any future risk / opportunity is quantified.
* Work collaboratively with Finance Partners, R2R teams and align on key variances, core performance metrics and planning assumptions
* Responsible for engagement with relevant stakeholders across finance and the business
* Apply Company's standards of Financial Control to processes to ensure key financial processes are structured to deliver accuracy and financial integrity
Competencies and Qualifications
* Capable of managing multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment and delegating work effectively to meet tight deadlines
* Motivated by continuous improvement and high quality output
* Able to lead through a period of change, working flexibly for the good of the business
* Excellent communicator with strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex financial analysis into commercial insight
* Expertise in developing and maintaining large models, and analysing data
* Develops a understanding of the business in order to translate operational drivers into accurate accounts and reports
* Ability to pro-actively develop positive and highly effective working relationships, engaging key senior stakeholders as necessary to achieve desired outcomes
* Strong strategic thinking – able to step away from the detail to see the bigger picture and help shape the future
* Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to effectively challenge the business.
* Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|