Finance Analyst job in Dunstable Date posted: 16/11/2018 CV Library Bedfordshire Dunstable
|Category:||Consulting and Strategy|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| My client, a large hospitality company are looking for a Finance analyst to join their team on a contractual basis.
The role is mainly responsible for providing Analyst support to the Operations Finance Manager, which will include Business Partnering a division of sites across the Core Branded estate. There will also be an opportunity to work flexibly across the team, to drive and deliver projects within core and Innovation brands.
* Support site level P&L budgeting process for sites
* Region and site level weekly and periodic performance reporting
* Production and management of site budgets along with ownership of specific operating cost lines
* Insight on underlying drivers of site level performance to promote Operational Excellence
* Support financial control over key operational initiatives and investments e.g. tracking of costs and benefits
* Support weekly tracking of planned labour hours vs target
* Region and site level weekly labour cost reporting
* Project support to drive Operational insight, efficiency and action
* Other ad hoc reporting and analysis in support of Operations Finance Managers and Operations teams
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within a week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|