Finance Analyst job in London Date posted: 21/11/2018 CV Library London London
Banking and Finance
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Peabody has an opportunity available for a Finance Analyst to join our team in Waterloo, London. The successful applicants will join us on a full time, 9 month contract as part of maternity cover and will receive a salary of 38,000- 42,000 per annum.
The Finance Analyst role:
To provide transactional and analytical finance support and excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring client needs are met and the Finance team objectives are achieved.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Finance Analyst:
– Provide insightful and intelligent variance analysis for monthly PI pack with a commentary on the key drivers of the material variances, producing high quality analyses to assist in strategic decision making, ensuring reporting deadlines are met and right-first-time service is delivered.
– Prepare accurate and timely audit schedules and statutory accounting notes for the group and its subsidiaries.
– Monitor controls in line with financial and operating regulations and address any concerns highlighted by Internal Audit or Compliance teams.
– Prepare, post or review weekly, monthly and ad-hoc accounting journals, along with monthly/annual balance sheet reconciliations
– Support finance projects ensuring the objectives of the project are delivered, adopting a cross- department collaborative working style.
– Provide a user-friendly, customer-focused and reliable service at all times
– Continuously review and seek to improve systems and processes to maximise efficiency
– To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– To advise and support our customers in resolving their queries and issues
Skills/Experience required by the Finance Analyst:
– Excellent analytical skills
– Sound accounting knowledge and ability to apply knowledge to practical business situations
– Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
– Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity. e Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
– Part qualified CCAB accountant, degree level qualification, or similar experience
Closing date & time: 3rd December 2018 – 5.00pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Finance Analyst please click 'Apply' now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|