Finance Analyst job in Reigate Date posted: 30/11/2018 CV Library Surrey Reigate
Banking and Finance
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Finance Analyst
Based in Surrey
Up to 15.85 per hour
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team based in Surrey on a 12-month contract.
As the Finance Analyst, you will carry out routine finance activities to support the commercial finance team in ensuring a smooth UK month end process as well as maintaining the integrity of UK P&Ls and balance sheets.
Finance Analyst duties:
* Support the Commercial teams with monthly 'period close' activities including manual journal posting for accruals, prepayments, FF allocation etc including the additional steps required at year end for the UK GAAP audit.
* Problem and query resolution for Commercials team, through the management of FD (Finance Direct) mailbox and email.
* Provide OPEX training, in particular, training on 2WM process and providing guidance on finance processes to commercial teams.
* Provide support for the Business Finance controller on Year-end preparation and activities.
* Proactive advocate for corporate accounting & compliance responsibilities and perform activities to support SOX, Internal and Statutory audits, producing items on the PBC list, collecting Audit Samples and provide reports for when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Fully qualified accountant (or equivalent) or part qualified with relevant industry experience
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, with finance/accounting or related experience.
* Some experience of Reporting & Planning, Business Partnering and providing finance support to multiple client groups is an advantage
* Management Reporting and Analysis process experience
* Competency with spreadsheets & financial modelling (comfort with data manipulation and financial systems)
* Basic knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 18 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks – Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|