Finance Analyst job in Belfast Date posted: 08/12/2018 CV Library Antrim Belfast
|Category:|| Banking and Finance
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Our client, a global Publishing and Education firm, are recruiting 2 Finance Analysts to sit in their Belfast office. The role is an initial 3-month contract with a likelihood to extend.
* Perform monthly product revenue reporting to support specific business areas and geographies.
* Perform variance analysis against performance targets and forecasts
* Prepare ad-hoc analysis / production of reports as requested to support accurate reporting and support business decisions at a product or customer level.
* Contribute to team effort and assist co-workers as needed to balance workloads
* Help to create a work atmosphere conducive to a high degree of integrity and teamwork
* Maintain customer satisfaction by promptly following up on customers' requests for information.
* Ensure SLAs are met and service is delivered to end users as expected.
* Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate these to the Team Leader.
* Take proactive involvement in determining and implementing best practices
* Interpret ad hoc information requests, combining information from various sources to meet the reporting requirements accurately and efficiently.
* Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision;
* Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-orientated attitude
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both finance and non-finance professionals;
* Ability to learn quickly and be adaptable to change management within processes and systems;
* Highly organised with the ability to identify and prioritise value-added activities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; and
* Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel (v-lookups, sum-ifs, pivot tables, Index etc.).
* Experience in working with an Accountancy ERP package – Oracle experience would be an advantage
* Experience Hyperion/Business Objects* would be an advantage
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/privacy-policy. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|