Finance Analyst job in Arun Date posted: 09/01/2019 CV Library West Sussex Arun
|Category:|| Banking and Finance
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| We are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join an award-winning global retail business.
12 Month FTC
Location: West Sussex
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for conducting financial planning and analysis required to support Global Ecommerce and Global Travel Retail.
* Experience working in a Finance Function.
* Previous experience on Forecast/Trend analysis.
* Experience of working to tight financial deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of SAP and HANA desirable
* Attention to Detail with a strong analytical and problem-solving ability
* Sound knowledge of MS Office, and expert knowledge of excel essential
* Working towards a Finance Qualification.
Key Job Accountabilities:
* To support the EMEA Ecommerce and Global Travel Retail channels by taking the finance lead in completing comprehensive budgets, forecasts and analysis.
* Provide commercial finance support to the channels to both react to and be proactive in aiding business decision making and increasing growth and profitability.
* Work with the teams to ensure accurate and timely month close activities. Provide monthly variance analysis.
* Where necessary, design and embed effective internal controls.
* Responsible for liaising with the markets and ecommerce team to ensure accurate monthly turnover flash submissions.
* Take responsibility for necessary regular and ad hoc finance reporting and analysis on Ecommerce and Global Travel Retail channels.
Here's what we have to offer:
As well as a Competitive Salary, The Body Shop offer various benefits such as 23 days holiday, the opportunity to volunteer 3 days a year in the local community, 50% staff discount, access to product sample sales, access to exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your well-being and personal development. We have also implemented 'Work Wise' flexibility with your 'in-office' hours and the ability to work remotely.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the link below.
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|