Finance Analyst job in Edinburgh Date posted: 12/01/2019 CV Library Edinburgh
|Category:|| Banking and Finance
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| A Finance client are currently seeking a Finance Analyst for a 3 month contract based in Edinburgh.
The Finance Analsyt will prepare/conduct oversight and review for completeness and accuracy of all components of interim and final accounts and associated reconciliation packs for a variety of funds produced personally and by other team members including oversight of outsourced functions from Poland Financial Reporting Team.
Key Responsibilities for Finance Analyst:
* Prepare or conduct oversight and review of accounts in SORP format with supporting schedules and any other client and/or regulatory deliverables as required.
* Prepare or conduct oversight and review of distribution rates for publication and announcement to the markets.
* Work with the tax team and Financial Reporting production teams on the preparation of corporation tax and income tax computations
* Oversight, review & delivery of reconciliations of expenses, interest, dividends and withholding tax.
* Oversight, review & delivery of reconciliation packs with supporting schedules.
* Proof read up to final stage of the accounts for arithmetical and type setting accuracy and consistency.
* Oversight & review of monthly and XD Trustee reconciliations.
* Act as a senior lead for assigned OEIC reporting process and as primary liaison point on all queries from clients, CSO, auditors, Trustees, Custodians and other stakeholders ensuring responses provided to all queries in a timely manner.
Key Skills required:
* At least 2 t 4 years previous experience of financial reporting for unit trusts, OEIC's or other collective investment schemes
* Numeracy / Literacy skills
* Attention to detail
* PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing
* Good understanding of fund administration
* Accountancy or Business degree or equivalent (Desired)
* Obtained or studying towards IO (Desired)
Please click 'Apply' if you would like to be considered for this role.
Please visit our website (url removed)
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|