Finance Analyst (Contract – Perm) job in Watford Date posted: 21/12/2018 CV Library Hertfordshire Watford
|Category:|| Banking and Finance
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Our client, a market leading entity with an unrivalled reputation in its field, is looking to source a bright and enthusiastic Finance Analyst to join its talented team. This is a key reporting role, focusing on sales by brand and category and providing important insight to the business. It will also support the Brand Team in regards to new business approvals and profitability analysis.
This is a contract – perm opportunity, as the client need someone as soon as possible in the New Year. There will be a permanent role providing you prove to be a strong culture fit, show initiative and strive to impress in the initial stages.
Main duties include:
• Maintaining and updating sales reporting tool and master data
• Preparing pack for weekly Trading Meeting
• Creating and managing ad hoc reporting using Business Objects
• Reviewing new business investment appraisal requests
• Forecasting P&L appraisal for enhanced investments
• Creating periodic profitability analysis
• Supporting period end cost centre reviews
• Assisting in the creation of sales budgets
• Ad hoc projects and analysis and required
The successful candidate will be a confident and savvy Analyst with at least 18 months' experience in a fast-paced finance function. You must demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude with a commitment to delivering top calibre reports and value-adding outputs. Strong Excel is a must and knowledge of SAP/Business Objects would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic chance for an ambitious and commercially astute Finance Analyst to join an employer of choice that can provide not only a fun and flexible working environment, but a clear path for reward and progression.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|