Finance Business Analyst job in London Date posted: 25/12/2018 CV Library London London
|Category:|| Banking and Finance
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Finance Business Analyst – 12 Month Contract- Central London
Our client, a dynamic and innovative business, is seeking a Business Analyst to join them on a 12 month contract. Assisting the business with the automation of their revenue processes, you will work with the revenue finance staff to fully understand the current process. You will then play a pivotal role in working with the IT function to communicate the automation which will most improve these processes.
– Improving revenue process flows through IS automation.
– Assisting in defining key requirements based on high transactional systems.
– Understanding the existing manual processes within revenue accounting from both a reporting and control perspective
– Identifying how the existing processes could remove the manual elements
– Articulating the requirements to the IT function both the current process is within finance, why it is performed and suggest possible changes via system automation.
– Assessing the impact the changes will have and how best to communicate this to ensure the change is delivered successfully
– Implement system process changes within finance
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is keen to join a business on a contract and make real impact. An articulate and personable individual you will have proven track record in successfully improving/automating aspects of finance processes.
With experience in work on challenging and demanding projects you will be proficient in ensuring all relevant parties remain aware of the progress and actions required. You will possess a good understanding of IT and reporting tools, with Oracle experience being advantageous.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|