Finance Business Analyst job in Poole Date posted: 01/01/2019 CV Library Dorset Poole
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| A reputable business in Poole is seeking a Systems Financial Analyst to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
As part of the wider Finance team the role is responsible for the Finance processes and reconciliations to support the roll out of a global system across the Group. This will include ensuring the integration points, processes and local requirements are known with key controls and putting in solutions for gaps identified from current to future processes.
* To understand local finance processes and reporting requirements, to map these against the standard processes and perform a gap analysis
* To work with the project team and the local finance team to resolve any reporting or process gaps
* To support the user testing of new finance reports and processes. To capture defects and work with the project team to rectify
* To train the local finance teams on new reports and processes
* To support the local finance teams during go live and the post go live hyper care period
Candidates should be graduate level, with a good finance background – at least part qualified level- and experience as a financial analyst. You will also have been involved in integrating systems including gathering and documenting business requirements, evaluating, testing, reconciling and reporting data, identifying control deficiencies and recommending and implementing solutions.
Strong communication skills are a must as this role will require you to discuss finance and project related subjects with internal and external customers in different countries. As such some UK and international travel will be required as part of the role.
Candidates must also offer strong Excel, interpersonal and team player skills with a can do positive attitude to join this lively and hard working team.
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading business – please contact me for immediate consideration.
Please note this is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|