Freelance Senior Digital Project Manager / Delivery Manager job in Bristol Date posted: 07/12/2018 CV Library Bristol
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| One of our best Digital agency clients is on the hunt for a freelance Senior Digital Project Manager / Senior Delivery Manager working from their Bristol office. You'll get to work on some very cutting edge tech projects for two huge clients – one is a charity and the other is a well known consumer brand. They're looking for an immediate start (but there might be a little bit of flexibility on this) and the contract will run as long as it takes to hire a permanent candidate (likely to be a minimum of 2 months, but probably more considering notice periods and time to hire).
If you are an experienced freelance Senior Digital Project Manager, experienced Midweight Project Manager, Project Director, Delivery Manager or have a similar job title, then please get in touch!!!
The experience we need.
– A proven track record as a Digital Project Manager or delivery manager, successfully delivering complex, technical solution-based projects involving web developers, UX and testers.
– Some experience managing more creative, content-focussed projects would be handy too but isn't essential.
– You don't need to have worked in an agile environment before, but an interest/experience in this will help. The ideal candidate will have worked with both Agile and Waterfall.
– Digital agency, or consultancy experience is highly desirable.
– It goes without saying that you'll need have a proven track record as a project manager, delivering digital / tech projects, on time, to budget and quality.
The Senior Digital Project Manager / Delivery Manager will report into a Delivery Lead who is essentially an Agile coach / scrum master. The team adopts an agile approach, but it is flexible depending on the scale and nature of projects. They still use waterfall at times too. You'll manage some ground breaking web and mobile tech projects for a well-known global brand as well as a really nice charity client. It'll be fast-paced, hugely varied, and as tech changes in line with their clients' needs, you'll be sure to stay at the forefront of digital and tech.
What you'll get in return.
– A day rate in the region of region of 300/day.
– A nice rolling contract that could last quite a while
– Great office environment, flexible working options and a great team around you
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|