HR Programme / Project Manager job in Kingston upon Thames Date posted: 02/09/2018 Technojobs Kingston upon Thames
|City:||Kingston upon Thames|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| HR Programme / Project Manager (Information & Analytics resource, ETS)
– 3 Month Contract – Kingston-Upon-Thames
* Supporting the HR workstream on a global change Implementation programme – helping to "own" and manage the HR plan and push to ensure we meet our deadlines against various workstreams.
* Creating slides to report against progress of HR Workstream KPIs
* Managing end to end Recruitment process – tracking and reporting against performance on recruitment, working with recruiters in multiple markets to help unlock any issues and push recruitment along
* Tracking overall org changes on Excel within country -reporting on headcount movement and costs incurred through redundancy/recruitment etc.
* Owning organisation Charts- ensuring Workday (HR System) reflects new organisation (this will involve detailed forms being created to enable a mass data upload into system)
* Creating PowerPoint slides to help communications to local HR Works Councils or site forums
* Skills assessment- supporting tracking skills gap globally. Working with Capability leads to ensure tasks are pushed through against Capability workstream
* Helping to lead on some capability content – e.g. building onboarding materials and working with managers to ensure new hires are effectively onboarded
* Assisting the HR Business Partner with building I&A recognition framework
* Project Management – will work as part of a broader Project Management team – partnering with HRBP to lead of HR Workstream
* Experience of HR change programmes
* Highly organised – able to create and effectively manage a project plan and keep to deadline
* Able to work at pace!
* Ability to work independently as HR Business Partner may be travelling or in different offices
* Strong collaborator- working across multiple cultures from admin to Director level
* Strong working knowledge of Excel (able to work with data sets in Excel – Vlook up would be helpful)
* High attention to detail and comfortable working with numbers
* Clear communication skills – both spoken and written (as will helping to send out comms to global population and working with local HR teams)
If this position is of interest to you, please apply at the first instance.
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|