Infrastructure Solution Architect [Data job in Slough Date posted: 08/12/2018 CV Library Berkshire Slough
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Infrastructure Solution Architect (Data)
A Global telecommunication organisation are looking for a Infrastructure Solution Architect to join the team in slough on a contract basis, looking to start the right candidate as soon as possible
To ensure that the appropriate use of technologies are recommended and deployed into the production environment. To provide consultancy into new projects to ensure that the concurrency is maintained and that all integration issues are considered and addressed, to ensure ongoing availability of all infrastructure architecture components.
1) Identify and plan upgrades that impact on any area of the systems infrastructure.
2) Ratify the maintenance and upgrade to the environment and ensure currency of software, hardware and standards.
3) Provide technical architecture and infrastructure consultancy to NRT projects as required.
4) Review and quality check System Integrator proposals for their technical content in relation to IT
infrastructure / architecture projects.
5) Ensure mirroring and alignment between the System Integrator's non-production and Network Rail's production environment.
6) Identify opportunities for the implementation of technical improvements that add value to the business through achievement of &better, faster, cheaper& infrastructure.
7) Work in conjunction with approved suppliers to understand product road mapping and impact of end of life products to ensure seamless integration into the environment.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* Experience in data strategy, data governance practices, data stewardship principles, data architecture principles, data standards, and metadata management best practices.
* Experience in data analysis, data profiling, data integration, and data quality
* Experience in Data Security/classification
* Educated to degree standard or equivalent in a technical subject.
* Experience in SAN and BI solutions
* TOGAF, ZACHMAN, ITIL or eTOM certifications
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|