Integrations Analyst / API Analyst job in Kingston upon Thames Date posted: 09/01/2019 CV Library 2 London Kingston upon Thames
|Employer:||CV Library 2|
|City:||Kingston upon Thames|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| My client are a software company based in Kingston upon Thames that provide software to the Financial Services Industry. They are looking for an Integration Analyst to design, build, test and deliver efficient integrations. You will also support existing integrations, automating as much as possible. You must have experience of building API integrations, be a data professional, ideally from a Systems or Analytics background with excellent knowledge of BI / MI best practices.
* Working with stakeholders across the entire business, create and foster a culture of enthusiasm and commitment to world class standards for data quality, reporting, and analytics.
* Lead the development of tools, processes and systems that enable world-class decision-support solutions that support the needs of the business and end customer.
* Develop solutions for data input and data integration as well as analysis and reporting. Take the lead on all related proposals and business development initiatives.
* Ensure that the entire business fully utilises its Business Intelligence solutions, making full use of technologies, processes, and applications to analyse data and deliver competitive intelligence.
* Build capability towards putting data at the heart of business decision-making
* Drive continuous improvement through identifying opportunities for change and implementing best practice standards
* Produce management information reports, identify and correct data anomalies, and manage all data integrations, working closely with stakeholders in senior management, functional leaders, and colleagues across multiple functions.
* Ensure integrations are working successfully and securely at all times, and work in harmony with the existing data model using Salesforce as the master database.
* Follow a robust testing programme to ensure company requirements are met.
* Ensure absolute minimal data is transferred at all times.
* Drive continuous improvement through identifying opportunities for change and implementing best practice standards.
* Processing tickets within the Business Intelligence JIRA project
* Experienced at building API Integrations
* Knowledge of a programming language is highly desirable. Understanding of REST, JSON and other data integration toolsets.
* Experience with Splunk, Tableau, Hubspot, Jira, Netsuite
* Familiarity with companies' house and social media data sets is an advantage.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|