IT Outsourcing Manager – Supplier Management / Service Level Management – Investment Bank job in London Date posted: 01/09/2018 Technojobs London
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| IT Outsourcing Manager – Supplier Management / Service Level Management – Investment Bank
IT Outsourcing Manager is required to lead the outsourcing and 3rd party oversight to the depth and breadth required by the UK regulators. You will have a good Track record in Outsourcing, Third Party Risk and Supplier Management. Previous experience in service level management (internal or external) or compliance role (linked with regulation) or operational risk type role. Experience in dealing with and presenting to regulators and senior management. Able to build solid relationships across all levels of the organization. Able to work with various 1st and 2nd of defence across the organization. Proficient in SharePoint, MS Access, Excel, Word, Power Point (ideally). Previous experience in an corporate and institutional banking. Attention to detail and investigative and questioning nature. Strong written, presentation and verbal communication, including clear structure and summary communication. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate, convince, consult and coordinate at all levels (from management level to operational level) and with different countries/business lines/functions. Ability to work on several initiatives and keep these on-track simultaneously. Understanding of operational risk and control framework
• Ensure that the performance management and oversight of material / critical outsourcing and third parties are appropriately signed-off and that there is oversight of senior management.
• Ensure that local regulatory requirements, expectations, notifications are complied with.
• Be the authoritative source of Third Party risk and outsourcing regulatory requirements and support Third Party global regulatory responses, as required (FCA, ECB, PRA, etc.)
• Assess regulatory developments, gap analysis, and tracking to ensure compliance.
• Provide Quarterly regional reporting to UK senior management and executive committees, and escalates issues as appropriate.
• Lead oversight of Outsourcing and third parties as required and engage appropriate stakeholders.
• Ensure a robust control framework can be evidenced of oversight and control of both outsourcing and 3rd parties
• Act as a gatekeeper to the Investment Bank of new outsourcing and the use of 3rd parties to provide material / critical services.
• Ensure that the UK Outsourcing and 3rd party inventory is up-to-date.
• Collaborate with business owners (sponsors) to fully understand the nature of their offshoring/outsourcing proposal.
• Ensure that the UK Outsourcing and 3rd party policy is followed and can be evidenced to support each outsourcing/3rd party service (as relevant)
• Ensure that UK SLAs are kept up to date
• Prepare regulatory reporting on outsourcing and 3rd parties
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|