Junior Data Analyst / Mapping Analyst job in Abingdon Date posted: 11/01/2019 CV Library 2 Oxfordshire Abingdon
|Employer:||CV Library 2|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Do you have an interest in data and would you like to pursue a career in this? Would you like to work for an awarding winning international software house delivering artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to an impressive client base? Due to continued growth and extremely exciting times for our client, we are now seeking a Junior Data Analyst / Mapping Analyst to join their data and configuration team.
The newly appointed Junior Data Analyst / Mapping Analyst will be part of the team which designs, configures and supports the client with the artificial intelligence (AI) cloud platform. This entry level role provides a great opportunity for you to begin a career in data analysis, technology and business process automation. Full training will be provided to ensure you have all the tools required to be successful in the role.
If you would relish the opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking software house and have an interest in data, you will be well suited here. With an exciting road map for their SaaS products this is an opportunity not to be missed!
* Mapping and extraction of data
* Data Analysis
* Configuration of customer automation solutions using various software business process automation and mapping technologies
* Testing of client automation solutions
* Support of client automation solutions
ROLE: Junior Data Analyst / Mapping Analyst
LOCATION: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
SALARY: 20,000 – 24,000
BENEFITS: Diverse working environment, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), enrolment onto pension scheme, competitive life insurance, vibrant tech community, flexible hours
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
* An interest in pursuing a career within data
* An analytical mindset with the ability to learn and be self-motivated
* Good communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills together with a professional customer focused approach
* The ability to plan, organise, and structure work with planning, time management and organisational skills
* Ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
Please contact Tracy Malcolm at Synchro to explore this exclusive opportunity further or apply through this job posting and we will be in touch. Interview dates are pre booked for January 2019.
Keywords: Junior IT, entry level IT, Automation analyst, configuration analyst, business analyst, data analyst, graduate computer science, business information technology, SaaS, data science, AI, artificial intelligence, graduates, data, big data, mapping, analysis, analyst
Location: Commutable from: Oxford, Didcot, Wantage, Newbury, Reading, Faringdon, Witney, Malborough, Aylesbury, Bicester, Slough, Burford, Abingdon, Milton Keynes, Swindon, Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Leamington spa, Warwick, Henley-in-Arden, Stratford Upon Avon, Banbury, Redditch, West Midlands, Midlands, Kenilworth
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|