Pre Sales Solutions Architect (Enterprise Solutions) job in City of London Date posted: 05/01/2019 CV Library 2 City of London
|Employer:||CV Library 2|
|City:||City of London|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Pre Sales Solutions Architect (Enterprise Solutions)
We are a rapidly growing boutique Applications Specialist based in Central London privileged to work with an impressive portfolio of blue chip customers. We are currently ramping up sales for a unique, patent-pending software solution for a high-performance enterprise-grade I.T service. We are therefore looking to appoint a talented Pre-Sales Solutions Architect who will support this exciting, patented new product, the only one of its kind in the world. As the Pre Sales Solutions Architect, you will work with our Operations and Development department creating, defining and documenting Technical Solutions and Customer Bids and Proposals. In return, we offer an attractive salary of up to 70,000, benefits and of course the opportunity to work with a ground breaking new technology.
We invite applications from Pre Sales Solutions Architects with the following attributes:
* 10+ years' experience working as a Solutions Architect /Presale in client facing roles in Enterprise scale IT-services organisations
* Experience in Application Migration including discovery and audit software toolsets, Applications Management, Software Asset Management and End-to-End Application Lifecycle Management is required
* Broad experience in infrastructure architecture, private and public cloud and VDI environments (Citrix & VMware) desirable.
* A track record in delivering change management based architect roles where formation and sign-off of a business case forms part of the change process
* Individual should be able to provide pre-sales support on Application related opportunities and write text for bid and RFP responses as and when required.
* Experience of innovation and creative ideas to help develop the company's solution portfolio.
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|