Project Finance Analyst job in London Date posted: 30/11/2018 CV Library London London
|Category:|| Banking and Finance
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Our client, a global leading publishing firm, are seeking a Project Finance Analyst on an initial 14-month contract located in Central London.
* Active involvement in the budgeting and forecasting processes
* Supporting finance planning across 3-year, Op plan and quarterly forecasts
* Financial modeling – preparation of monthly/ad-hoc reports and analyse the data to provide a commentary against variances
* Business partnering with the project managers to identify and resolve issues before they become critical
* Accountable for ensuring all internal processes are adhered to and make recommendations on how to improve
* Includes managing the internal tracker that records PO requests. Change requests. Goods receipting & accruals
* Also dealing with late invoice payment issues, interface issues and any other ad-hoc requests
* Preparation of journals where applicable
* Ensure that all PO's that are being requested are approved as per the process and aligned to with the project or BAU budget
* Manage the process from the Investment Review Board (IRB) process to create the relevant project code
* Management of the team inbox
* Accountable for responding to all email enquiries in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
Minimum Skills Required:
* Project accounting experience is essential.
* Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, organisational, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
* Excellent financial, communication, and interpersonal skills as well as a high level of personal motivation to achieve.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is essential.
* Experience with Google docs is preferred.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/privacy-policy. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|