Project Manager job in London Date posted: 27/12/2018 CV Library 2 London
|Employer:||CV Library 2|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Project Manager
This is a new Project Manager opportunity to join this small but growing start-up, who are one of the top companies in the UK within their specialist sector! As the company and its multiple brands expand, they need a Project Manager to work alongside the Dev team in the end-to-end delivery of software and website offerings.
The Project Manager will work in collaboration with the Progammers, QA's and Designers (both internal and external parties) and be comfortable working across the full SDLC as part of a very small team, whilst also establishing project process, structure and organisation.
The successful Project Manager will boast a track record of delivering a wide range of software products, within a small and unstructured, Agile environment. These projects will range in budget ( 100,000+) and be on-going in terms of timescales. This role will suit a pro-active person with great relationship building skills, who can work autonomously to aid the company's future growth.
Skills required for the Projects Manager (SDLC):
* Strong track record of delivering end-to-end software projects and websites, alongside infrastructure, marketing and graphic design delivery.
* Excellent relationship building skills; stakeholders and tech teams; both internal and 3rd parties
* Knowledge of the full SDLC within an Agile environment
* Strong academic background is essential; a 2.1 or above Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical subject (Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics etc.) from a top university
* Ability to work as part of a small team, where you are the sole PM (have worked in a start-up environment)
* Can implement some structure, process and organisation around delivery
This role will suit an ambitious and self-sufficient candidate who is passionate about utilising their skills to add value and be a pivotal part to the company's future growth!
Project Manager – Agile, Scrum, Delivery, SDLC, Infrastructure, Marketing, Graphic Design, Java, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics
Salary: 40 000 – 55 000 (depending on experience) + up to 10% bonus + benefits
Location: City of London
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|