Project Manager / Business Analyst x 2 a) OTC Clearing Front to Back; b) P&L & OTC Projects job in London Date posted: 15/11/2018 Technojobs London
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Project Manager / Business Analyst P&L Accounting OTC Clearing – Investment Bank
Two Project Manager / Business Analysts are is required 1) BA/PM with OTC Clearing Front to Back experience. 2) P&L / Accounting, with OTC Projects experience both with experience of working with project sponsor, front office, operations, IT and Finance.
Role 1 – Experience of OTC Clearing projects, with a track record of implementing Front to Back projects requiring co-ordination across multiple functions.
Role 2 – Experience of finance and OTC Projects – including P&L and accounting within OTC projects.
You will be involved in the analysis, study and/or implementation of the projects allocated to the inhouse Project Implementation. You will have extensive PM/BA experience with solid Investment Banking, but will also consider ex-Consultants who have worked in Investment Banking. A formal PM qualifications is preferable
In-depth knowledge of Front Office to Finance processing chains logics. Good technical understanding of capital markets products. Experience in a project leader role (senior PM level).
Split is roughly 70% – Business Analyst & 30% Project Management
The key interactions are with the project sponsor, front-office & operations teams, IT and Finance. Additionally depending on the nature of the project, liaison with Compliance, Legal & Tax is also a possibility.
As a Project Manager
• frame the project upfront, define the most adequate governance to lead the project to success and obtain signoff,
• when relevant, consolidate the design the solution that the project is to deliver, with proper sign-off from clients & IT architecture & relevant contributors,
• build/consolidate and maintain the project plan, effectively manage unplanned events, manage dependencies and critical path,
• drive the project team to completion in close interaction with the Project Sponsor, ensure effective communication, continuous alignment of all contributors and timely running of governance routines,
• take responsibility for – when appropriate – some of the actions and analysis related to the project, without losing focus on the roadmap,
• secure the staffing of the project team, with the support of line managers and/or relevant governance body in charge of allocating resources,
• perform project retrospective to leverage on experience and learn lessons for improvement for the future.
As a Business Analyst
• Capture explicit and implicit requirements and define appropriate solutions, in combination with users, sponsors and stakeholders
• Produce specifications at an appropriate level of detail
• Define testing requirements
• Adapt solutions to the constraints of externally imposed deadlines
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|