Project Manager (Highways environment – groundworks) job in Swindon Date posted: 01/01/2019 CV Library Wiltshire Swindon
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Project Manager (Highways environment – groundworks)
Fixed Term contract for 6 months
Salary: 57,000 to 62,000 plus car
Our client is a successful construction, maintenance and management group operating throughout England, predominantly in London and the southern counties. We are a dynamic, multi-talented organisation, working across a wide range of construction market sectors within the built environment.
We are looking to appoint a proactive Project Manager for a prestigious Client with Highways experience in the Swindon area. In this varied role you will:
• To manage and deliver projects
• Generate and report against a pipeline of new works
• To effectively manage a team of site based project engineers
• The works to be delivered in a profitable and creditable way whilst ensuring customer expectations are exceeded.
• To keep close professional contact with clients and be able to monitor customer satisfaction.
• To ensure the company Health & Safety policy is adhered to.
Main requirements include:
* Has an industry recognised qualification such as a Degree, HND, NVQ or similar in a Civil Engineering/Building or related course.
* SMSTS competent with CSCS card and PTS.
* Good level of IT skills with Knowledge of programming and Conditions of contract (NEC, ICE etc.).
* Has worked on a broad section of disciplines such as groundwork's, RC structures, steelwork, and building and can demonstrate a clear understanding in these areas but has experienced at working within a Highways environment with a personal responsibility in managing projects or project sections up to 10 million
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|