Project Manager – Technology Projects job in Milton Keynes Date posted: 20/12/2018 CV Library 2 Buckinghamshire Milton Keynes
|Employer:||CV Library 2|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| We are growing at a fast pace and require an experienced Project Manager to join our skilled operations team to manage integration projects through the end to end project lifecycle. It's a challenging environment but with a collaborative team and exciting commercial brands your Project Management career will be rejuvenated.
SALARY: 40,000 to 45,000 depending on experience.
BENEFITS: Profit Related Bonus, twice a year + Contributory Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Leicester, Coventry, Leamington Spa,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Project Manager – Technology Projects
We need you to be the "front-line" of our small Project Management Team based from Northampton.
You will support and coach a small team of Project Managers while managing a wide variety of projects.
We are not a large corporate organisation, so you will have the chance to roll up your sleeves and utilise your Project Management skills you have learnt and actioned elsewhere.
Our Project Managers have a wide variety of work; integrations on mobile telecom networks to functional enhancements across other technology platforms – globally.
Our Project Manager must:
• Be accountable for the planning and full delivery of our projects.
• Ideally be knowledgeable of the telecoms industry or payment industries.
• Aspire to be a supervisor or manager; demonstrate they could develop, coach and mentor their team.
• Monitor the continuous improvement of the project management process, utilising various methodologies.
REQUIREMENTS: Project Manager – Technology Projects
You will be required to have the following skills and experience to work as our Project Manager:
• Have gained a formal Project Management qualification; PRINCE2, PMP/ PMQ or worked in a PMO.
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven ability to organise and prioritise the workload for the Project Management Team.
• Advanced IT skills across MS packages and MS project.
We are a UK based established FinTech business, providing Direct Carrier Billing as a service to digital brands globally! We partner with Mobile Network Operators across the globe and transform consumer behaviour on the mobile platforms.
Why work for us?
• We are proud of our team orientated culture.
• You will have the opportunity to be a significant part of a growing business.
• The FinTech industry is approaching a changing landscape that would offer an exciting career opportunity.
Interested? Please email our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Project Manager – Technology Projects and reference KA15211 to Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. (url removed) Tel: (Apply online only)
Please Note – We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|