Repairs & Maintenance Project Manager job in Bristol Date posted: 13/11/2018 CV Library Bristol
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Our established client is currently recruiting for a Repairs and Maintenance Project Manager, to join a Bristol based organisation on an initial 6 month contract.
The duties of the post holder will be to conduct a Service Review of the Repairs and Maintenance Service within the organisation. You will be assisting with and implement changes and reviews, to the Repairs & Maintenance division of the business.
* Prior experience assessing departments for review and changes, and working with senior management to implement plans.
* Bringing new ideas to the function to streamline working for employees.
* Technical knowledge of a Repairs and Maintenance department (housing, commercial assets etc)
* You should have Project management experience from smaller project through to larger implementations.
* To work with senior management and the Head of Service to review and implement new procedures
* Be instrumental in changing the 'way of working' leading to higher staff morale, staff retention and overall job satisfaction.
* Remain abreast of compliance and governance within the department
* Planning for changes and future changes through project management.
* Monitor and manage work stream resources, forecasting future requirements using the communications plan and ensuring suitable resources are available in a timely manner
* Successfully manage project risk through effective analysis, mitigation and contingency planning identify, engage and proactively manage relevant stakeholders, ensuring effective communication is maintained throughout the lifecycle in line with the project Communication Plan and monitoring of feedback
* To develop and maintain a detailed, integrated Service Review plan. Evaluating, monitoring and reporting performance against agreed delivery targets and utilising the plan in forecasting completion and identifying resource commitments.
If you are skilled Trades Manager with a strong technical understanding of Repairs and Maintenance departments, or have prior experience in a similar implementing changes, please apply immediately.
This role has been deemed to be inside IR35.
6 months initially with a view for extension
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|