Senior IT Project Manager. IT Transformation Project – 12 Month FTC job in London Date posted: 11/01/2019 CV Library London London
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Our Global client is seeking to secure an experienced Senior IT Project Manager on a 12 months fixed term contract. You will play a key role across the project life cycle and ensure that the implementation of the organisations new HR and Talent Acquisition Software is delivered in line with the clients requirements.
The successful applicant will have an innovative approach and won't be afraid to present new ways of thinking.
The Senior IT Project Manager will ensure successful project delivery of the businesses new HR and Talent Acquisition Software. The role would suit a Senior IT Project Manager with previous experience in Global Software rollouts, HR and Talent Acquisition software experience would be beneficial but not essential.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Project Management experience – Software Delivery
* Structured Approach to Project Management. Strong 'hands on' project delivery experience – willing and eager to be involved
* Stakeholder experience that covers international projects – extensive experience of liaising with and project managing both technical and non-technical stakeholders both internal & external
* Able to manage large and complex projects and programmes across business processes
* Management of multiple work streams concurrently
* Implementation of project controls – Plan, Resource Planning, Risk/Issue Management, Finance, Interdependencies, Scoping Management
* Agile / Iterative approach to project management delivery
* 3rd Party Vendor Management
* Influential – ability to influence at all levels within a complex and global organisation
* Drive and Enthusiasm – demonstrates accountability and collaboration
* Matrix Management – 3rd Party Resources
* Running project delivery content rich workshops
* Motivational Approach – able to motivate teams i.e. on-site and off-site
* Excellent communication skills (written & oral English) – able to communicate and present to all levels across a global organisation
* Cultural Awareness – experience of delivering solutions internationally
Exceptional benefits package – Contributory Pension ranging between 5.5% to 13.5% /
38 days holiday (including bank holidays) / Season Ticket Loan, Cycle Loan, Child Care Vouchers and Eye Tests.
Keywords: Project Manager, Software Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Global Implementation Project Manager
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|