Service Analyst / Envioronment Analyst / release and Build job in Cheshire Date posted: 09/01/2019 CV Library 2 Cheshire Cheshire
|Employer:||CV Library 2|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Global financial Organisations
As a Service Analyst / Release & Build Analyst / Environment Analyst, you will work across the Digital Portfolio to manage environment requirements, schedule environments, manage new build activities, co-ordinate integrations, deploy releases, and resolve environments defects within the non-production environment estate across all environments.
* Manage and co-ordinate project environment requirements
* Co-ordinate environment bookings
* Manage new build, integrations and technical pipe cleaning
* Follow Environments release processes to perform any Release related duties.
* Setting up Release calendars for projects for shared infrastructures
* Attend Environments defects from JIRA/QC raised by testing team within the agreed SLA.
* Validate Environments defects by checking Logs extracted from self-service links/accessing servers and by using appropriate Environments documentations
* Triage Environment issues by organising conference calls with testing team and resolving team and followed by getting Resolution of Environments defects
* Experience of JEE Application Service (WAS, JBOSS EAP)
* Knowledge of IBM Websphere
* Knowledge of release tools like Nolio, Jenkins ,Bladelogic etc
* Knowledge of virtulisation, Paas/Cloud hosting and deployment options (OpenStack, Open Shift, Docker, AWS)
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|