Service Desk Analyst / Support Analyst x 2 job in Redditch Date posted: 12/01/2019 CV Library 2 Worcestershire Redditch
|Employer:||CV Library 2|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Service Desk Analyst / Support Analyst – Redditch
Support Analyst, Helpdesk Analyst, 1st Line / 2nd Line, Network Support, Support Desk, Service Desk, IT Security, Firewalls, ITIL, MCP, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
Location – Redditch, Worcestershire
This leading software House based in Redditch, Worcestershire are looking to add a Support Analyst x 2 to their Service Desk where you will 2nd line support to their reseller community for their in house developed, cloud hosted contact centre product portfolio and their independent multi sited hosting network.
You will provide their customers with a high level of support, answering queries both via the phone and on email and resolving problems relating to a wide range of IT, telecoms, desk-top, networking and security issues. You will ensure that service tickets are updated, SLAs are met and that customers are kept fully informed of the status of their query. Excellent communication skills are a must with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Core skills & experience
– Providing telephone, email and portal based technical support on their suite of hosted Telecoms products
– Liaising with our technical team to resolve customer faults and queries.
– Logging and progressing customer faults or development requests in their internal ticketing system.
– Awareness and involvement in monitoring of all layers of the network
– Receive our monitoring alerts, be proactive on certain circumstances
– Where the alerts are caused by customer operations be proactive in managing customers to resolving them
– Supporting the incident management process to ensure all incidents and service affecting issues are resolved and concluded as per defined processes and within internal KPI's.
– A graduate from a technical discipline or a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
– A strong working knowledge of IT or Telecoms based systems
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with a polite telephone manner
– An aptitude to interpret client queries/requirements and absorb and retain information quickly
– Working experience in the cloud-based telecoms industry
– Understanding of ITIL and service desk best practices
The ideal candidate will be able to work to deadlines, think on their feet, take responsibility and work under their own initiative. An excellent inter-personal manner is essential, always adopting a clear, positive, friendly but decisive approach. You must be able to work both on your own and as part of a team.
Please send your cv to Bethany Whelan to be considered.
Key words; Support Analyst, Helpdesk Analyst, 1st Line, 2nd Line, Network Support, Support Desk, Service Desk, IT Security, Firewalls, ITIL, MCP, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Redditch, Worcestershire, Worcester IT Support, ITIL, Cloud, Telecoms, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Birmingham
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|