Solution Architect job in Milton Keynes Date posted: 09/01/2019 CV Library Buckinghamshire Milton Keynes
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Solution Architect
Up to 575/DAY 6 month Contract
Based in London or Milton Keynes
Our client is a well established national rail company whose professionalism and well respected name have been instrumental in their success. They provide an exceptional service to their customers and are focused on continually improving this.
You will need:
* Solution Architect required to assist on the development and enhancement of a legacy traffic management system.
* IBM Integration Bus v9 toolkit
* IBM Installation Manager
* WebSphere MQ Explorer v8
* IIB Explorer v9
* Tivoli Enterprise Portal Client v220.127.116.11 – this is a Java client which is downloaded from the Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server.
* Java SDK version 7 64-bit
* Oracle SQL Developer
• TOGAF certification
• Full solution delivery lifecycle experience as a Solution Architect
Contact us now – 0 7 7 6 4 8 0 8 1 6 8
To apply for this position contact Linda Davison by emailing your C.V to l i n d a . d a v I s o n
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|