Solution Architect, Bath, £65K job in Bath Date posted: 06/01/2019 CV Library 2 Somerset Bath
|Employer:||CV Library 2|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Solution Architect, Bath, 65K
Our client will act as the overall design authority for large projects or programmes, be accountable for all aspects of solution architecture. Establish appropriate architectures that meet a variety of business and technical needs and well as performing hands-on design, development and testing tasks on software projects and consultancy exercises, to time, costs and quality criteria, contributing to successful delivery of engagements. Ensure that the architecture addresses the stakeholder requirements and reconciles conflicting concerns of different stakeholders. Perform Architectural Governance on other projects.
– Educated to degree level or equivalent demonstrating strong numerical and analytical skills.
– Extensive experience of architecting solutions involving the following specialisms is essential:
– Enterprise (JEE/Java).
– AWS, including its PaaS and IaaS offerings.
– Web Development.
– Application Security.
– IoT and Big Data solutions.
– Extensive experience of architecting solutions involving the following specialisms is useful:
– Enterprise (.NET).
– Azure, including its PaaS and IaaS offerings.
– Mobile development, iOS, Android, Windows mobile.
– Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycles, tools and methods
– Technical background in the development if quality centric software solutions
– Demonstrable experience in the technical mentoring of a team
– Demonstrable experience in improving working practices within the project and company as a whole
– Demonstrates the desire to pro-actively keep up to date with the latest industry developments and techniques
– Proven capabilities in estimation and planning
– Commitment to produce high-quality work.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Excellent communicator.
– Ability to solve complex problems
– Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|