Solution Architect – Manchester job in Manchester Date posted: 03/01/2019 CV Library Manchester Manchester
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| I am looking for an experienced Solution Architect for an leading company in Manchester for a 6 month contract
As Solution Architect you will join the company's IT Function to assist on the design and delivery of technical solutions meeting their business needs as part of an IT transformational strategy. You will work within this programme in partnership with our internal teams and partnered IT service provider to ensure the future solution is fit for purpose and successfully delivered on Microsoft cloud based technologies.
To apply I am looking for a Solution Architect who is highly skilled and knowledgeable across architectural areas compromising Application, Information, Technology and Solution domains, specifically in the Microsoft Technology domain. You will have expert knowledge and understanding of current landscape assessment compromising of business processes and technologies leveraged as well as expert knowledge and understanding of implementing technical change in existing IT landscapes, specifically with a wide breadth of architectural experience in modernising current IT landscapes, specifically the digitisation of business activities. You must be an excellent communicator, able to engage internal colleagues, external partners and business stakeholders at all levels, ensuring clarity of requirements, the positioning of proposed solutions and securing the buy-in to the proposed solutions. You will be a proven IT professional with demonstrable history at operating in a variety of roles throughout the systems delivery support lifecycle and be self-sufficient and dynamic individual who is able to hit the ground running, looking to achieve rapid results.
* Experience operating in a mixed mode environment of internal / external IT delivery capabilities.
* Excellent vendor management skills, experience of operating in conjunction with large IT vendors.
* Governance / assurance of architectural designs, ensuring compliance to enterprise principles and technology strategy drivers.
* Governance of functional / non-functions requirements and delivery scope throughout the project life-cycle.
* Business Process Analysis – ability to determine business processes and identify necessary requirements and considerations.
* Enterprise Applications frameworks – focus on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
* Strong Microsoft Technology background.
* Experience of designing and delivering solutions in Microsoft Azure (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
* Experience of Azure components specifically: Azure SQL, Logic Apps, Service Fabric, Data Factory, Azure Storage, Application Insights etc.
* Utilising Microsoft BizTalk / Service Bus Integration.
If you have the skills required and are looking at working on a large exciting project then please call Gill Twist on (phone number removed)
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|