Solution Architect – Poole – £53,500 job in Poole Date posted: 22/12/2018 CV Library Dorset Poole
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| A Solution Architect is required by a well-respected and leading organisation charity based in Dorset. Experience in infrastructure architecture and design is essential.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing the organisation's infrastructure landscape and evolve the vision of future solutions architecture. You will provide technical management of the infrastructure estate, deal with gaps and overlaps in capability, reduce costs, and create, lead and maintain roadmaps. Your role will be key to decision-making regarding retention, elimination, replacement or investment of infrastructure hardware and software.
Solution Architect Requirements:
– You must have strong competencies in infrastructure solutions management, implementation, strategy and architecture
– Degree education or equivalent industry experience is essential
– Strong experience in infrastructure and middleware (including cloud technologies)
– A certification in architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, BCS, Gartner or similar would be preferred (or have evidence available if working towards a certification)
Other desirable requirements:
– Traditional solution approaches such as Waterwall
– Certifications in market leading Cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
– Any experience in EA tools such as ABACUS or similar
The salary offered for this position is up to 53,500 p.a. depending on experience plus an extensive range of benefits including at least 26 days annual leave (increasing each year) plus all bank holidays, up to 16% pension, private medical insurance, health and dental cash plans, eye care vouchers, car share and cycle to work schemes, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, life cover, and much more!
Contact Michelle Turner Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: Solution Architect, Solution Manager, Solution Developer, Solution Architecture, Infrastructure Architect, Technical Architect, TOGAF.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|