Solution Architect – Salisbury DV Cleared job in Salisbury Date posted: 16/11/2018 CV Library Wiltshire Salisbury
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Solution Architect – DV Cleared
Salisbury – 6 month contract
550.00- 600.00 per day
Microsoft and Linux based hosting environments
JSON, XML, SOAP, Web Services and other fabrics for application integration
Java/ C, C++/ PowerShell/ Python
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Essential
• Good communication skills with diverse audiences – strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects.
• The ability to be the subject matter expert on key technologies capable of explaining technical topics to those without a technical background.
• Strong Software Engineering background.
• TOGAF Enterprise Architecture framework experience preferably in a Solution or Application architect role. Understanding of other architectural frameworks (e.g. Zackman, DSDM).
• The ability to produce high level application design documentation.
• Ability to produce high level application design documentation
• Proven communication skills in both the technical and business subjects
• Experience of Microsoft and Linux based hosting environments
• Practical experience with JSON, XML, SOAP, Web Services and other fabrics for application integration
• Experience using at least one main stream language (e.g. Java, C/C++)
• Experience using at least one scripting language (e.g. PowerShell, Python) Desirable
• Designing and implementing secure solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team.
• Experience of integrating COTS applications and working with product vendor to define and implement a solution provided by a third party.
• Consulting and engineering in the development and design of best practices and implementation of patterns and principles across the project to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
• Experience of Cloud infrastructure hosting either on or off premise.
• Knowledge of JSP 440, SPF, HMG InfoSec Standards 1 & 2 and other NTA Security Standards
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|