Solutions Architect job in Cardiff Date posted: 21/11/2018 CV Library Glamorgan Cardiff
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently recruiting for a Government Agency based in Cardiff who are looking to recruit a Solutions Architect
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – DESIGN OF FUTURE TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS ACROSS INFRASTRUCTURE AND APPLICATIONS, ENSURING ALIGNMENT WITH THE ICT STRATEGY.
The Solutions Architect will provide high level design, low level design and lead the implementation of physical, and virtual/cloud (or managed service/SaaS) solutions.
The main responsibility of the Solution Architect is to design and assist the development of technical solutions within the Enterprise Architecture framework.
The Solution Architect requires knowledge and skills that are both broad and deep and be able to work across complex heterogeneous systems and environments.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for the initial solutions design and oversee/assure the technical implementation through delivery. The Solutions Architect will liaise closely with stakeholders and the business to ensure the quality of the solution in all stages of the development life cycle.
The Solutions Architect will come from a strong development background, and have some solutions architecture experience on the delivery end. Experience managing solutions end-to-end is essential for this role.
• MS365 including Sharepoint, Dynamics, Lync
• Azure Classic and ARM
• Expertise in .net languages, integration technologies, MS SQL
• experience working on highly transactional, highly available Real Time applications
• Experience managing external interfaces (B2C, B2B)
• Experience governing software quality
• Implementing integration solutions, including COTS integration, using ETL Tooling and File Transfer tools
• Architecting integration solutions for enterprise customers on large scale, distributed systems' projects
Job Specific Responsibilities
• Provide solution architecture across a wide-variety of business initiatives and projects
• Provide the necessary expertise across the application, integration, data and technology domains
• Ensure technical design adheres to the strategic Enterprise Architecture and best practice
• Support and direct the development teams in the building of solutions and through deployment
• Develop and maintain supporting documentation within the confines of an Architecture Content Framework
Job Specific Requirements
• Background in development; application, integration and/or data development
• Experience of working in a complex environment interfacing to senior business and IT leadership
• Understanding and experience of the software development life cycle
• Experience in operating and using architecture modelling tools (TOGAF, Zachmann etc)
• Strong analytic and communication skills – Ability to translate business requirements using analysis methods and requirements gathering
• Ability to understand, analyse and create analysis models in various common modelling approaches and languages (eg BPM, UML, ERDs)
For more information please apply and a recruitment consultant will be in touch to answer any queries you may have
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|