Supply Chain Analyst job in Heathrow Date posted: 28/11/2018 CV Library London Heathrow
|Category:||Marketing and Sales|
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| A globally recognised Retailer is recruiting for a Supply Chain Analyst to be based at offices near London Heathrow.
The position is a fixed term 9 month contract.
Main Purpose of the Role;
* Drive up the control and understanding by the Supply Chain team through the provision of in-depth and informative reporting
* Support the team in optimising stock by providing revealing commentary to explain and enhance performance in Supply Chain
* Analyse current "as is" processes and implement improvements by identifying and proposing changes
* Work closely with Supply Chain to provide an innovative service that drives operational improvement
* Work with the SAP Supply Chain project team to transition existing and create new reporting as part of the implementation of the new SAP Retail and F&R system.
Skills & Experience Required;
* Advanced Microsoft Excel
* SAP Business Intelligence (BI)
* Business Warehouse (BW)
* Experience in data mining and handling
* Knowledge and experience of Retail Supply Chain as a function
* Experience of Supply Chain industry metrics
* Analytical with high degree of numeracy and accuracy
* Experience of training systems users
* Process analysis review and re-engineering knowledge would be helpful
For full details, contact Willis Global – a leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Supply Chain & Logistics industry
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|