Test Analyst – Automation job in Edinburgh Date posted: 31/12/2018 Technojobs Edinburgh
|Map:||(Show on map)|
| Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a Test Analyst for an initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh on a rate of c. 350- 450/day (inside of IR35).
An experienced Test Analyst is required in the development of test automation frameworks, writing end-to-end tests and ensuring overall quality of the new system. This is an exciting role for any hands on test analyst who will be involved not just in functional testing but also non-functional testing.
* Creation and execution of manual and automated tests.
* Proven experience in design, development and deployment of automated test frameworks.
* Experience in writing tests using BDD approach using tools like protractor, cucumber or lettuce.
* Knowledge and experience of setting up and using various test tools like Pa11y, BackstopJS, Galen, Robot Framework, etc., will be advantageous.
* Experience in using Git and Jenkins for continuous integration.
* Experience in working in Agile teams using collaborative tools like Jira.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden on [Telephone number removed] or send your CV through to Click here to contact this recruiter Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
|Email a friend Print||Show me jobs like this one|